Thursday, October 10, 2013

5 things I don't understand about women!


Women are so beautiful, and as beautiful as you ladies are there are still so many things about women that I don't understand! So I compiled a small list that I would like to call "My top 5 things I don't understand about women".....

5. How does it resonate that when ladies ask a guy for money to get their hair and nails done or buy a bag or purse or maybe some shoes or an outfit, and a guy says he doesn't have it. Women are quick to call him a "Broke Nigga."

*** Correct Me If Im Wrong, You're The One Asking For Money. So Wouldn't That Make You A Broke Chick? ***

4. Why is that when you break up with a guy, You feel the need to bring up a whole bunch of things that were never an issue when you were together? Ex. "Fuck You And Ya Little Ass Dick".

*** Really? Y'all been fucking for 5 years. Now all of a sudden because y'all broke up, The dick you used to love is just magically too small for your taste! Come On Now Baby Girl

3. Why do women get comfortable in relationships and let themselves go. You want your man to compliment you and be proud to be with you and show you off to his friends. But you put on 20-30 extra pounds you don't have kids, you cancelled your gym membership and eat fast food on a regular.

*** He's in the gym constantly trying to be more attractive for you because you are gawking over these actors like Idris Elba, Boris Kodjoe, Lance Gross, etc. But you haven't seen a gym since 50 cent was a hot rapper, but get mad when he stares at these young girls with fit bodies. ***

2. Why do ladies say things they really don't mean? For example: "Go Ahead And Leave Nobody Wants Your Little Dick Ass Anyway!" Or "I Don't Give A Fuck Go Be With Your Other Bitches!"

*** But the first moment that guy leaves you, for the next chick or does exactly what you say, "The main response is "Niggas Ain't Shit" but Correct me if I'm wrong, He did exactly what you told him to do, but somewhere in that sick twisted mind of you ladies he was supposed to do the opposite! I'm Fucking Confused ***
And last but not least good ole número unó

1. Why do women ask questions they don't really want to know the answer too? Ex: "Did You Fuck Her?" "Is My Head Good?" "Do I Look Fat In This Dress?"

*** Do You Really Want To Know The Truth? I Think Not! You ladies say men are too insensitive and aren't compassionate or we don't show emotion, well we are going through withdrawal trying to salvage your feelings by not telling you what it is, we really are thinking which is the truth. ***

Feel free to comment, harass, or even give me more topics to discuss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something